What is Google Drive and How to Recover Deleted Files from Google Drive | I think most of people know that what is google drive and what are uses of google drive. If you don’t know then you don’t need to take any tension because we willl solve your all issues related to google drive in this article.
There are some limited reasons to delete google drive files. Firs is wrong selection of files and second is unfortunately click on delete button. For example if you want to delete some stored files from google drive.
But if you can select files that you don’t want to delete from google drive then these files will be deleted. So you need to take any tension related to this issue because we will help you to recover deleted files from google drive.
First of all you need to make sure that if you will delete any file from google drive then it will not be permanently deleted. Generally if you are using computer then you can see deleted files in recycle bin.
When you will delete any file from google drive then these files will not be deleted permanently but they will be moved in trash folder. So you can easily restore them.
Before knowing that how to recover deleted files from google drive you need to know that what is Google Drive. So lets start now.
What is Google Drive ?
First of all I want to tell you that Google Drive is a cloud storage service. Google drive allowed you to store your files securely In their drive.
Yes google drive is absolutely free for you if you have a google account. You can store 15 gb files inn google drive for free. Yes it is also true that this storage is divided in three parts.
First part is Drive , second is Gmail and third is Google Photos. Google drive allows you to store any type of file in their storage with any extension. Here you can store .jpg , .mp4 , .pdf , Microsoft files , spreadsheets etc.
So it is a good opportunity for you to save your hard drive from being full. You can increase free space in your hard drive by using google drive. Here you will get full security because they will not share these files in public.
So you can store your files and documents in google drive without any issue. You can get and access these files any time for lifetime.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Google Drive ?
When you will delete files from your computer then you can get these files in recycle bin. So here, in google drive you can access deleted files in trash folder.
When you delete files from google drive then these files will not be deleted permanently but these files moved in trash folder so you can access these files and restore files in google drive.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files from Google Drive :
1. First of all go in trash folder of google drive through google drive. You can directly go to trash folder of google drive through this link.
2. Here you will found all files that you have deleted recently from google drive. So now select a file that you want to recover.
3. Click on file that you want to recover in google drive. Now you will get two options as recover and delete forever.
4. You want to recover this file so you need to click on recover option. Now your file successfully recovered in google drive.
So this is a simple method to recover deleted files from google drive. Most of people know this method because this is very simple. If you don’t know then you can follow our steps.
There will be a trouble for you if you deleted your files permanently from your google drive. Soo how to recover permanently deleted files from google drive. It is your exact question.
Read more :
- What are LSI Keywords and How to use lSI Keywords
- What is Google Advanced Search and How to use Google Advanced Search
- Top Keyword Research Mistakes You Should Avoid
- How to Get Google Adsense Approval Quickly in Few Days
- How to Secure Your Adsense Account
- Top Tips for Beginners to Grow a Website Quickly
- How to Remove Third Party Apps from Google Account
- The Future of SEO | Top Predictions about future SEO
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from Google Drive ?
If you have permanently deleted files from your google drive then you need to use third party softwares to recover permanently deleted files from google drive.
So there will be a question by you that which software is best to recover permanently deleted files from google drive. So I recommend you to use any software to recover permanently deleted files from google drive because it is a very simple method.
Here I will give you a tutorial to recover permanently deleted files from google drive.
Steps to Recover Permanently deleted Files from Google Drive :
1. First of all download and install EaseUS file recovery software in your computer.
2. Now select that directory there you stored your deleted files and click on scan button.
3. Not it will automatically start scanning lost files from your directory.
After a smart scan it will start deep scan to find all deleted files from your directory.
4. After scanning completed it will show you all deleted files from your directory. Now you can select your file and restore it.
5. Now you need to choose that file and click on recover button to store this file in a safe directory in your computer.
One more thing for you , when you download and install google drive in your computer then it will create a folder as C:\users\[your name]\Google Drive. Here all of your permanently deleted files will be stored.
So you can easily access this directory and recover permanently deleted files from google drive. So it is also a good method to recover permanently deleted files from google drive.
I hope you like my methods to recover deleted files from google drive. I have mentioned both methods to recover deleted file from google drive and recover permanently deleted files from google drive.
If you are happy with results then stay tuned with us and get more interesting information to make your life easy. I think I have solved a big issue related to google drive. In this article you can also get much more information about google drive.
If you want more information about google drive like what is google drive , how google drive works , google drive features etc then you can leave a comment with your demand in comment box.
If this article is helpful for you then please share it with your friends , neighborhood , family members etc. We always need your support that we can give best knowledge to you easily.