What is Masked Aadhaar and How to Download Masked Aadhaar | You know that aadhaar is most useful document in india. Every other details of you linked with aadhaar card is must be secured. So UIDAI want to give a safety to you.
UIDAI providing you a virtual aadhaar number to secure your aadhaar card. You can use virtual aadhaar number at the place of aadhaar number.
So there will be a question that what is masked aadhaar and how to download masked aadhaar or differences between normal aadhaar and masked aadhaar.
So here we will solve your all issues related to masked aadhaar and virtual aadhaar number.
What is Masked Aadhaar ?
If we tell in simple words then masked aadhaar is fully secured aadhar card. You know that there is a big number of scammers and hackers in internet. So uidai want to give a security to your aadhaar.
So uidai gives you a virtual id with sixteen digits. You can use it at the place of aadhaar number. It is more secure because no one can access your aadhaar data through virtual id. So they increase us to use virtual id.
Masked aadhaar have a 12 digit aadhaar number of you but it will show only last 4 digits of your aadhaar number. First 8 digits are invisible because they are replaced by xxxxxxxx.
Difference Between Masked Aadhaar and Normal Aadhaar
There are no any difference between masked aadhaar and normal aadhaar but there is a important and secure difference. You can see name , date of birth , sex etc on both aadhaar cards.
There is a difference between masked aadhaar and normal aadhaar of aadhaar number. You can see aadhaar number in normal aadhaar but you are unable to see aadhaar number in masked aadhaar because first 8 digits of your aadhaar number will be hidden in masked aadhaar.
So this is a single difference between masked aadhaar and normal aadhaar but this is very important for security of your aadhaar data. Masked aadhaar is more secure than normal aadhaar.
Anyone can access your aadhaar data from your aadhaar number but if you don’t want to share your aadhaar data with anyone then you need to use masked aadhaar.
Benefits of Masked Aadhaar
There are so many benefits of using masked aadhaar.
- No one can access your aadhaar data if you will provide masked aadhaar.
- Masked Aadhaar will give you more security for your aadhaar data.
- Masked Aadhaar is more secure than normal aadhaar.
- You can use virtual id to protect aadhaar data of your aadhaar number.
- Masked aadhaar is secured from hackers and scammers.
Read more :
- What are LSI Keywords and How to use lSI Keywords
- Top Keyword Research Mistakes You Should Avoid
- How to Get Google Adsense Approval Quickly in Few Days
- How to Secure Your Adsense Account
- Top Tips for Beginners to Grow a Website Quickly
- How to Remove Third Party Apps from Google Account
- The Future of SEO | Top Predictions about future SEO
How to Download masked Aadhaar ?
- You can download masked aadhaar from uidai’s official site. To go in uidai’s official site you need to click on this link.
- Now click on download e-aadhaar option. It will provide you three options to download e-aadhaar. Here you will get an option named as masked aadhaar. This option is for you if you want to generate virtual id and download masked aadhaar.
- If you don’t want to share your aadhaar data with anyone then masked aadhaar is safe way. So you need to choose masked aadhaar option to download masked aadhaar.
- Now it will send an otp to your linked mobile number. Now enter otp that you received in linked mobile number. Now you can download masked aadhaar card.
- Now if you want to view your masked aadhaar card then it will ask you password. So you need to enter password as first four letters of your name and last four digit of your date of birth as YYYY.
Now you can see your downloaded masked e-aadhaar card. Here you will see that first 8 digits of your aadhaar number are hidden and showing xxxxxxxx.
This is my article on what is masked aadhaar , benefits of masked aadhaar , difference between normal aadhaar and masked aadhaar , how to download masked aadhaar. I hope you like this awesome article on this topic.
I think this is very helpful for you and you will definitely support uidai to secure your aadhaar card data. If you want to secure your aadhaar data then you need to use virtual id at the place of aadhaar number.
If this article is helpful for you then please share it with your friends , neighborhood , family members etc. We always need your support that we can give best knowledge to you easily.